For the longest time I only thought of myself, as I am, alone.
I thought that I was a singular being unattached to the rest of the world.
I thought I was outside of god and that god was outside of me.
everything in the world seams so distant through this view.
Then I learned that everything is connected, I realized that the science and history and religions all have a common goal, to teach us as a whole so that we may move forward and grow.
I discovered that each energy is everywhere in everything at all times, and in this i learned that I am not alone, that I am connected to everything and that god is not only inside of me, but that i am inside of god, and that through this I am as universal as the universe.
But knowing this I realize quickly that there is no I, no longer there is only we,
we are everything eternal, knowing all there is to know seeing all there is to see, feeling all there is to be, we discover ourselves through various points of perspective, which we see through the individuals, as I am one of those, but again I don't exist without the we.
But what are we?
how long have we been here?
where is it exactly that we are going?
The answers are all around us, and if we open ourselves we may hear them, we may see them we may know them, for the answers to our questions manifest almost as quickly as our questions,
and knowing that we are limitless says that we can make anything happen at any time through our will alone, this gives us a powerful feeling and in that the old ego rises up and we say something like, " I can do anything."
then we break free of our connection and we loose it all in a depression, and forget about the we and only think of the i, and in that we find nothing but solace and pain. We forget that we are eternal, we forget we are not alone, and we give into my fear. and in it all we find that there is no peace in this, and we find that we horde all we come acroos that we desire, and I realize that I am a singular being who wants to have things to taste things to hold things, and to expirince things, and in this I remember that I am a part of this all, and that I am connected and that I am not ouside of god or the universe that I am a essential part and in this I realize that we are everything eternal.
Friday, October 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment