So over a year and a half ago I got the idea that I was going to draw a coloring book. I approached my friend Krystin Railing who runs a business called "CIRCUS MAFIA" about getting some pictures of circus performers.. What was supposed to be a small book turned into a big project. so for nearly a year, in my free time I would draw different performers from the images I received. Lots of roadblocks came, from finding images for every letter, to the learning curve of building a book..
The learning curve itself was frustrating to say the least.. I must have resubmitted the book format to the publisher 5 times at least... All of the hard work has paid off, as I have rendered thought to form, and have a physical object to represent it.. Purchase your copy here ABC's of CIRCUS ADULT COLORING BOOK
Sunday, April 23, 2017
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment